- The Case of the Shrinking Mueller Rebuttal
- The GOP continues to legislate ways to maintain their power in Wisconsin, Michigan and North Carolina after losing on election days. What they’re doing is disgusting, hypocritical, immoral, and contrary to everything they say America is supposed to represent. This column by Charles Blow lays it out.
- Nothing big, just evidence of the Trump campaign and the National Rifle Association illegally coordinating efforts to get Trump elected president. And, oh yeah, hi there collusion with Russia.
- From the Christian Science Monitor, a quick read about the GOP’s rejection of constitutional democracy in Wisconsin, Michigan and North Carolina. There’s a longer read too with a subscription.
- Remember all that talk about criminal justice reform? The bill is basically dead, even though it would probably pass the senate if McConnell brought it to a vote.